Clevedon Canoe Club
Clevedon Canoe Club formed October 2006. We are interested in all forms of canoeing/kayaking: flat-water, white-water, surfing, rivers, open sea.
Being on the coast with the River Severn flowing past our doorstep, we often paddle on the sea when the tide and conditions are right.
We are also lucky to have a 200m long marine lake on the sea front which we use to practice.
We have a wide range of kayaks and canoes which members can hire at nominal rates.
Coming up soon
See the events page for details of upcoming events.
- Please note that we are now using MailChimp to send Club emails.
- If you are not receiving our emails please check all your spam folders.
- If you wish to be added to our emailing list, please email the Webmaster.
- Dates for your Diary
- Dec 14th - Christmas Paddle and Dinner.
- Jan - Mar 2015 - Pool Sessions
- April 18th 2015 - River Wye Paddle
- May 16th 2015 - South West Canoe Show