Clevedon Canoe Club
Clevedon Canoe Club formed October 2006. We are interested in all forms of canoeing/kayaking: flat-water, white-water, surfing, rivers, open sea.
Being on the coast with the River Severn flowing past our doorstep, we often paddle on the sea when the tide and conditions are right.
We are also lucky to have a 200m long marine lake on the sea front which we use to practice.
We have a wide range of kayaks and canoes which members can hire at nominal rates.
Coming up soon
See the events page for details of upcoming events.
- Dates for your Diary - 2015
- Jan - Mar - Pool Sessions
- March 15th - Axe Vale Canoe Race
- March 28th - Clevedon Beach Clean
- April 18th - River Wye Paddle - preliminary info HERE (updated)
- April 25th - Club AGM
- May 3rd - Surf Trip; venue tba
- May 16th - South West Canoe Show, Exeter
- Late May Bank Holiday - Canoe Camp; venue tba