Lake Sessions take place throughout the year on dates published on the Club calendar. Sessions mainly take place at Clevedon on the Marine Lake, but may occasionally take place at Portishead Marina.
- Depending on Coach cover, Junior members aged 14 and under may need to hold a BCU qualification (Paddlepower Start and above) and a parent/carer should stay in the vicinity.
- If a Coach is available on the water, unqualified Juniors may be allowed to paddle. This will be stated in the Club Calendar.
- Equipment hire is available at £3 per person. (see Equipment Hire)
- Helmets must be worn whilst on the lake, and you should only use a spraydeck if you know what to do in the event of a capsize.
- We only have a certain number of boats so you may not have your first choice of boat .
- Can we also remind you that parking is not permitted outside the boatshed. You can unload your equipment, but you must move your vehicle and park elsewhere. Under no circumstances must the Coastguard building be blocked in any way.
Specific details for each session will be published on the Club Calendar and by email.