1) Email the Webmaster and you will receive an invitation to join the shared folder.
2) Go to Dropbox, register and install the Dropbox client.
3) The shared folder, ‘CCCPhotoDump(1)’, or possibly ‘CCCPhotoDumpNew’ for some
people, should be visible to you.
4) Create a new folder in the shared folder, with date, name of photographer and trip location
5) Please be critical about which photos you upload. Off-topic or poor quality pictures will probably not make it to the Gallery.
6) Copy the photos into the folder that’s been created. You can also drag them across from your own folder to the Dropbox folder
7) Email the Webmaster to let me know they are there.
Photos may be resized, depending on how they will be used. Please upload the best quality images that you can
You retain ownership of your photos but you accept that, by uploading them to Dropbox, they will probably be used on the Club’s website.
Photos will be deleted from Dropbox periodically, so please retain copies. All photos uploaded will be archived to the Club’s Microsoft OneDrive account.
Please contact the Webmaster if you feel a picture is inappropriate.