news

Tiverton Paddle – cancelled

Unfortunately the Tiverton Canal Paddle planned for this Sunday is now cancelled. The weather forecast in the Tiverton area is for heavy rain and strong winds on that day.Weather permitting, there may be an opportunity to run this paddle later in March and a club email will be sent out if that is confirmed.